NetSuite Implementations require an expert team using proven methodologies and best-practices to ensure a successful go-live that lives up to the standards you demand of any system launch. Transitioning to a new ERP should not be taken lightly and working with the DWG team will ensure a smooth transition and user adoption.
How to Successfully Implement Oracle Netsuite with DWG Solutions
Netsuite provides some of the best tools on the market to help you run your business operations along with a number of complimentary applications from third-party vendors when you need a little more than just core functionality; think marketing automation and B2B integration.
Netsuite is the most advanced ERP business system in a unified cloud business management suite that can be configured to your business. Knowing what a NetSuite implementation entails is where DWG can help. Here is an introduction to the methodology we use to ensure success.
3. Configuration & Development
This is the 'build' phase of the project where we execute to the plans laid in definition phase. Our agile project methodology allows for changes throughout, but our goal is to deliver to the agreed to plan and objectives.
- Configure the Netsuite solution
- Develop any applications and/or sites
- Establish integration with external systems
- Create reports dashboards and analytics
- Implement customer support/solution administration
- Create training materials and job aids
- Finalize test scenarios
5. System Deployment
We will establish time in the overall plan to accommodate for any anticipated delays in testing and validation. Only once all stakeholders agree will we move forward with solution deployment, either fully or in a phased approach.
- Go/no-go decision
- Execute cutover activities
- Launch the Netsuite solution
- Monitor solution and quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Transition customer to customer support
- Closeout implementation project
2. Project Definition
Quickly moving into the definition phase we fully document your solution and business ecosystem and make sure all stakeholders are aligned with the scope and objectives, including functional reviews where necessary.
- Create solution ecosystem diagrams
- Define functional requirements
- Develop testing plans
- Customer support planning for post go-live
- Determine user training & documentation needs
- Finalize implementation plan
4. Solution Validation
Post build we move into system integration testing and user acceptance testing. Our team will work closely with your stakeholders, technical teams, third parties and user community to support end-to-end testing before deployment and cutover to a live solution.
- Conduct solution validation testing
- Conduct system integration and UAT
- Finalize training materials and job aids
- Identify cutover activities
- Transfer solution knowledge to customer support team
6. Post-Go-Live Support
Your DWG Solutions team remains available for an agreed to period of time either remote or on-site to support you after go-live. It is not uncommon to experience challenges in user adoption or to identify tweaks to workflows and reports post go-live.
1. Initiate Project
You've selected DWG as your Netsuite partner after a detailed review of your company needs and system requirements. Now we can initiate activities for a successful project, including.
- Set-up the project portal
- Establish project governance
- Create preliminary implementation plan
- Staff project team roles
- Define success criteria
- Project kick-off meeting(s)